so, basically this post is just going to be a quick update of what's been going on in my life. lame (again) I know. But this time I really hope to continue blogging and not stop through december. no more dry spells, I promise.
I graduated from my internship, took my state boards and passed my exam to get my instructor license. Because the state of michigan is awesome (not), I have to wait for up to 30 days for them to process my application for my license and send it to me. LAME sauce. What am I doing to fill my time? (I thought you'd never ask.) I'm working at guest services (the front desk at school) part time, and at the eXchange (an official salon owned by the company) part time.
(oh poo...time for work...more later, after 10).
Very nice! Keep at it!
ReplyDeleteToday, I think I'm going to blog about how the old gun for Nintendo, the 'Zapper', worked.
Because that sounds fun.
Blog on, Molz.
54112648832257 is a lot of years! Shoot! Time flies!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back! It was great talking to you last night - keep your chin up. Your life is actually full of great stories! (You wouldn't want it to be boring, would you???)
ReplyDeleteNice. I'm excited for my facial or whatever I'm getting over break.
ReplyDeleteMore exciting. I get to see you tomorrow;)