Alright folks. This is it - the moment we've all been waiting for (no, I probably won't get back into blogging regularly, and no, I'm not getting married):
Auntie Amy and I have made a pact.
As you know, I have lived my whole life with bangs and a bob, and every year I say to Ellie or my bff, Meredith, "I'm going to grow my hair out." This is usually followed up by laughter, a dramatic roll of the eyes, and some sarcastic remark about how I say this every year (which I do). Auntie Amy has lived her whole life with a similar style - straight, one length, and bangs. She's got tricky hair to work with, too, so sticking with this "easy" hairstyle has never changed since, oh - I don't know - the twins were born??? :)
We have decided today, December 17th 2009, that we are not going to cut our hair (only trims and clean-ups) until January 1st 2011. That's right - we're going a whole year without a new style or shortening up our 'dos for the summer or NOTHING. :) To seal this pact (now that it's in writing), I will post pictures of our desired looks. On (or around) January 1st 2011, we will have a makeover day - color and cut (if we need it).
Amy has chosen this as her goal - which will be great on her.

I, on the other hand, haven't picked a "goal" hairstyle. I want you to tell me which one you like the best, and I'll go from there. :)
This is in writing - so you have proof to keep us both accountable. :) "So has it been written, so shall it be done."



For the record, when the girls were young I had long hair - for quite a few years. Look at the pictures (or the embarrasing video!). I'm excited Molly!!
ReplyDeleteOOOOO Molly with long hair. Woah.
ReplyDeleteBangs though?...