Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wearing my proverbial pinchin' pants

I attempted to write a blog about getting pinched in the butt by a coworker, but honestly...well, there's not much to write about the awkwardness that ensued.

I will write a decently decent post tomorrow night. sorry for the epic failure.

9 comments:

  1. I bet there is a lot to write about the awkwardness that ensued, but hey, I could be wrong. Isn't your next post due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...overdue in fact. I've been slacking off a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then consider this a motivating pinch. Get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...seriously. my next post will be on Wednesday night. I PROMISE! whoever reads this has the right to start any form of slander or false accusations about me if I don't write by midnight on wednesday. -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Looks at calender. Clears throat loudly. Shuffles uncomfortably.*

    Um, it's Thursday, Molls. Just sayin'.

    Happy Thanksgiving, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do one on split ends! (please)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! TODAY IS THE DAY FOR A POST! -Molly
    (check by 4 pm)

    ReplyDelete